Not able to master a skill

in the end of time there is no forgotten knight. if i go to the ‘realm of the forgotten’ it is empty except for a few monsters but nothing else, this has ruined the end of the game for me as i cannot continue, i will probably get my money back and un install the game, at least until this has been resolved

What you have to do, after entering The End of Time, is go up the stairs to the left of the area (they are almost invisible on the map, transparent). There, you meet Elder Gaspar and the Forgotten Knight is to the left of him. The Forgotten Knight opens a rift to the Realm of The Forgotten which you can just run through until the end. There, there are three mastery NPCs, talk to each one and then choose your mastery in the middle at the pedestal.

ok what happened is once i got to the end of the area i just saw the rift to leave but the three npc’s are ‘behind’ that, a strange way to setup the area, also when i talk to them it says i have allready chosen my mastery class but ive not done that before so no idea why its saying that, ps thanks for the help

looks like i am a void knight, it must have happened early during the game must have given me the choice but i had no idea it was an end game choice, whats the point of the ‘realm of the forgotten’ if everyone has allready got the mastery during the story seems very stupid and has ruined my playthrough

That is when you choose your mastery unless it’s a very old character who chose the mastery before they changed it to the quest.

must be a bug then as im new player and have only just done the storyline and nothing else

It actually says when you encounter this area to choose your Mastery that it cannot be changed so yeah it’s an end-game choice.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.