No shop access (empty shop)

Lo and behold, for I have access to the famed… VOID SHOP !
…I mean, I get the trade window but it’s empty. Tried in arena, in the end of time, in the council chambers.
It’s nothing with the last patch hotfix as it was already there yesterday. Opened game today after patching, but the bug’s still there. Absolutely no clue what causes it, but I have to mention only one of my character gets it (acolyte - lich) where as the others have no problem with shopping.
If by any chance it is tied to a passive, then “survival of the cruel” (+hp/spell leech bottom of lich tree) is the only recent one Ive taken

Could you please post a log file?

https://support.lastepochgame.com/article/39-the-games-log-file

1 Like

output_log.txt (97.5 KB)

there you go

1 Like

Thanks!

No idea how it happened, just started the game it was like this :open_mouth:
Since now, my character has this empty shop each time I play with him.

1 Like

Odd; I’ve gotten one other report of this. In that case a single character was persistently affected, while other characters could purchase things from the shop normally.

Would you be able to post a log file to help us investigate this?

https://support.lastepochgame.com/article/39-the-games-log-file

1 Like

I’ll confirm I had the exact same problem. Just logged her in after this new patch just in case but still same bug
Just in case here’s the log, though I may have already sent it, cant remember.
In case it makes the log easier to navigate, here are the actions performed :
load into end of time, go to shop and see its empty, teleport to council chambers, check shop and see its empty, leave game
output_log.txt (367.1 KB)

1 Like

Thanks!

mine was too big to upload here game opened for too long, next time I play I will post it (small logs at start)

1 Like

Thanks!

Well, this time the shop is working, I am clueless XD @Sarno

1 Like

Still getting the new bug, on a new character. Also seen a streamer have it yesterday. The common point between all those character, and also Baltax’s from what I can guess on the screenshot, is using “hungering souls” passively (vengeful souls, lichskin nodes). So its gotta be one of these nodes or the small ones around them, as right before I was a summoner, respecced the char, and had no problem. Only since I re lvled this skill and put it on did I get the bug

1 Like

Hello, probably a week ago I spoke to someone from the team on Quin’s stream about this, sorry it took so long to post!

Anyways, on my last hc character who is now dead, I was never to purchase items from any vendor, their inventory was always blank. I first started noticing this around level 8. If there is any pertinent info you’d like, please let me know.
https://imgur.com/a/CCkra4e

For whatever reason my upload isnt working here so here is a link to the vendor stash

1 Like

Same problem with just one of my characters (acolyte/lich).
Rest work fine.

1 Like

My acolyte is also affected (but not other chars).

Player.log (3.2 MB)

1 Like

Also having this issue on two characters (suns-ItRhymesWithUmm and suns-LL). On ItRhymes the issue started after dying to a venom weaver in arena on wave 150. It also happened in arena for LL, but I’m not sure of the exact circumstances.

output_log - shop _ ItRhymesWithUmm.txt (66.1 KB)

output_log - shop _ LL.txt (69.9 KB)

Edit: Both characters were specced into Lichskin (Hungering Souls skill), although ItRhymesWith did not having Hungering Souls on her skill bar at the time.

Edit2: Despeccing Hungering Souls, specializing another skill in its place, then relogging fixed the vendor.

1 Like

Thank you for the very informative post, @sunsmoon!

We continue to investigate this.

2 Likes

This issue will be resolved in our next patch.

It was caused by a bug in one of the skill tree nodes belonging to Hungering Souls.

1 Like

I really appreciate your help with this one guys. I’ve looked for it a few times and it was because of your help that we found it.

1 Like