No Main Menu Options

I just bought and downloaded the game, choosing the Windows client option. Updating and starting the program went fine, but at the main menu I can only choose Settings or Exit Game. No other buttons are visible in the center where they (I assume) should appear. I’ve attached a screenshot here. What options do I have? Thanks a lot.

This is happening to me as well. :frowning:

Hey. Welcome to the forums…

This is likely the same login problem that quite a few players are having… Check the Technical section for the other posts and comments from the devs…

I am also getting stuck at this point. I have just installed the standalone version of the game on a brand new machine so don’t have a player log file locally. I am attaching the launcher log file in hopes that it will help the devs. I hope they can fix the issues soon as I will be switching from PoE to LE as my main content on Twitch in the next week or two.

launcher-log.txt (6.6 KB)

Hey… Sorry you are having these issues…

By the looks of the other thread there are lots of “newer/newly installed” players having a similar problem… From experience EHG really does try and solve them as soon as possible and I wouldnt be surprised if a minor patch drops in the next day or so… probably less… There was a login bug with one of the 0.7 patches too and they fixed that within 24hs if i recall…

Hang in there… :wink:

I am in no real rush atm. I am still setting up the software on this new beast of a computer. Didn’t realize I had so many programs that I use on a regular basis for Streaming and Content creation.

I love doing that… all computers need now is that “new car smell”…

dont you dare flex the specs tho… I may not talk to you again…

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.