My Account
× My Account Forum Buy Now

Last Epoch Forums

No love for the Spellblade

Nobody has shown love for the Spellblade, so why not throw some in. While personally not my go to type playstyle, it could be a very fun class. From what I read on the class page, I just imagine a battlemage holding a sword and some type of magic shield/orb/tome. Choose which element(s) to buff your weapon with and the ability to use either mana or (energy shield - forget what it’s called in this game) to create a magical barrier to block incoming damage which can be very powerful if used correctly. I didn’t test the sorc much, but I didn’t notice anything obvious that gains this energy shield bar substantially, so maybe this class could essentially constantly gain this and use it as an energy shield type buff/defensive use. Example being the more you have, expend it to create a barrier around you for like 2 seconds. Maybe even less. This is where the balance and skill gap type abilities come into play. In the right hands, timing and managing skills are important. Just a random tid bit though, showing this class love as other games that play like a battlemage were not always popular but essentially over powered in the right hands. Kinda interested in this class, really all the classes, so we’ll see.

1 Like

Hello,

We are in the process of removing the boards for the mastery classes.

I’ve moved this thread from Spellblade to Mage as a courtesy.