No Friendlist, no Blocklist, no chat - appear offline to others

As title says: I have no friendlist (yes, I have friends), not even showing offline friends, no blocked players (there should also be a lot of those bots).

My chat is also not working - I have everything activated. I dont join /town, can’t read or write in any channel and cant change the channel in the lower left dropbox (it’s completely empty).

I could repair this once per veryfying my local data files, but this doesen’t help anymore. I’m completely “offline”. Though I CAN join a group with my friends, if I invite them manually and then they see me in group-tab, as I see them (and we can play together), although they still see me offline in their friendlist.

https://i.ibb.co/G7n4tmR/Screenshot-2024-04-05-160834.png

Same exact situation here.

Same issue with the friend’s list. It’s also affecting global, party, and tells chat.

Same issue here, even tried to re-add friends which didnt work. I also asked my friends if they could see me on their friends list but they cant anymore. looks like this just happened today for me.

Exact same issues here. Tried relogging, signing out of steam and back in, restarting computer and none of it has fixed the issue.

New patch, old problem still exists … still no chat, no friendlist, no blocklist. Sad …

Just a bump, same problems.
No friendlist/offline/block and no chat

Same here

Found a workarround

New patch, same problem. Can we expect a fix anytime soon? It’s annoying to play a multiplayer game without option to chat in any way.

I logged on yesterday after the new patch and I was able to see my friends list again. But logging on this morning I am unable to see my friends list again. Hope they get this fixed soon