Newbie question regarding skill respec

Hello.

Was looking for an place to ask that simple questions, but did not found it. Seems there is no Newbie forum here.

I am currently Lv 78 on my first char, and my skills are now all lv 19. Seeing how long it took to level the skills to 19, and how slow the bars toward 20 fills, i am scared to respec my skills, which is really needed.

So my question would be: If i respec all my skills, if i see it right, i can put like 10 points into the skill, without leveling it. How long would it take to bring my skills back from 10 to 19? Cant really invest another like 15-20 hours into the skills just get them back on where they are now.

Oh, another question.
Currently i use 1h/shield. If i compare a 2h weapon with this setup, it shows only an compare vs my 1h, WITHOUT the shield. Is that like it is supposed to be? 2h should compare vs mainhand and offhand and not only vs the mainhand. in my opinion atleast.

It wont take that long to lv up your skills if you’re farming lv appropriate timelines. You will very quickly get to lv 18 skills. The last 2 will take sometime though. Which shouldn’t matter much becuase you get most of the important nodes in the skill tree by skill lv 15-16.

I agree with that, its even more annoying when you’re dual wielding. Same applies to the rings. I am not sure if the devs are planning to change it anytime soon.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.