New Visuals for Loot Bugged

Hi all!

The new visuals with my filter completely off shows beams when no items are there. Notice in my screenshot I had opened a chest for loot. It dropped a unique, but even after turning my filter off with X (See my global chat in corner to confirm), it was not there.

Additionally you can see item images on the ground, but no text or item to click on (See the blue hammer).

If you zoom in really close you can tell there is a Unique hiding under the chest, but no words to click. Kinda of curious what it was from just the 4 dots poking out of chest.

Here is the imgur link:
https://imgur.com/a/Qc6lTgz

In order to take this picture I moved all the loot that was showing out of the way. Trying alt+z or anything does not change this.

Hope this helps bring this issue to attention.

Thanks!

1 Like

Refer to this post: Item tooltip permanently destroyed - toggle tooltip bug - Bug Reports - Last Epoch Forums

Thank you.

1 Like

I was about to report this myself iwas dropping items to check new visuals and sounds and it would hide names and i couldnt pick them back up with loot filters on or off

Thank you for the super fast response time!

I do believe that is what occured to me as well. Items were still dropping and I hit “x”, but there was still more to drop.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.