New Unique Items | Coming To Depths Of Eterra Update

We’d like to start this post with a thank you to everyone in our amazing community and all of the great feedback concerning the changes and new content in 0.8.5. It’s with this great feedback we’ve been able to continue making Last Epoch as great as it is.

In the very near future we will be releasing the remaining Uniques for The Mountain Beneath, as well as Cremorus and a few more adjustments and fixes. However, before these Uniques are available in game, we wanted to provide a bit of a teaser. In the post below, you’ll see item card examples for two of the new items coming, as well as art for other items coming for the 0.8.5d hotfix. Let us know in the comments below what sort of effects you think the remaining Uniques might have!

In addition to speculation, we have some speculation for you - Keep an eye on our socials tomorrow as we’re going to be starting a very exciting event we know a lot of people have been looking forward to (not multiplayer), and we’re excited to see you all there!

21 Likes

rubs hands together with an evil grin…

1 Like

ooooh shiny!

Super exctied for the chest and the boots :open_mouth:

1 Like

nice! Cant wait to try them out. Hopefully the trend of more generalized unique item for classes for us tog rind for. Thanks for the hard work.

2 Likes

Finally something to enable new builds! Excited to see what we can come up with as a community!

1 Like

Those look fantastic, can’t wait to mess with them. Love the ring effect, looks like some type of blood effect, bleed or pool… The helm and shield look like they might be part of a new set from the dungeon. Love sets and really want them to become more useful, especially if they are appearance gear too! You guys keep up the great work, I’ll keep killing the monsters for you!

All attributes, hopefully one of the items has an all attribute style mechanic cause that would be amazing. I recently had a thought about how I love the concept of the affix “of the polymath” but its really hard to make a multiple attribute build a thing because they either dont have synergies or the item cost is too great.

So guess my speculation is one of the lightless arbor items is a build around for all attributes?

Also, hotfix when? :wink:

Obviously the flaming gloves are the first of a new fist weapon class, that have a new mechanic called “melting skin” that applies stack on the enemy that increases fire penetration per stack.

Finally ignite will be as good as poison!!

This is clearly hot ones LE edition!

4 Likes

Still waiting on my birthday hot sauce :sweat_smile:

Core of the Mountain greatly peeks my interest.
sees level requirement
Whelp, won’t hold my breath for any LP on that bad boy.

Also, not for nothing but fire already has a great deal of unique support. Void too, despite one mastery tied to the damage type. Gotta spread the love around some. :+1:

From the 4 uniques, that look like they will come from Soulfire Bastion, three of them look very fire-y and only one looks necrotic.

I really hoped for more necrotic uniques :pensive:

1 Like

Mountains endurance is insane for the endurance and reduced mana cost alone.

Core of the mountain is some insanity, a cooldown based invincibility and a bunch of decent affixes is just asking to be abused.

quick glance and not impressed. 2/10

I’m interested.

Mountain’s Embrace : exists
Rogue builds : CHONK

1 Like

How does Foot of the Mountain interact with the Apostacy node ?
Since Apostacy only says cannot dodge and converts dodge chance does that mean it works well with this or do they cancel each other?

One of the conversions would happen first and that’s what you’d end up with. Though given the boots conversion is conditional, you might end up with an alternating armour/endurance buff depending on your stacks.

In addition to speculation, we have some speculation for you - Keep an eye on our socials tomorrow as we’re going to be starting a very exciting event we know a lot of people have been looking forward to (not multiplayer), and we’re excited to see you all there!

Master Memory?