New Unique and Set items coming in Patch 0.8.4

It is planned to have unique 3d art for all uniques and set items at some point.

It’s just not priority right now for EHG.

I can’t wait to see how some of the unique body Armour and helmets look like, once they have unique 3d art.

Nonetheless, having an amazing 2D art is the foundation, to also have badass 3d art. So it is quite important and even though some people might not care that much about it, I personally really like finding a new Item, that I didn’t know before and discovering the cool art.

It’s just a shame, that the size of the 2D art In-Game does not show the full beauty of it.

I really hope 3D art for weapons atleast. I know for armor its more work compared to weapons.

i’m really excited for next patch.

Great work EHG!

Yes it wont that is a main problem at least for me with excitement with loot, 3D it never concerned me, but 2D yeah thats the problem

3D art for weapons is relatively easy to do since they only need to make 1 asset. The armour uniques requires 1 asset per class that can equip it, hence they’re not prioritising that at the moment.

Yup, i remember something like this from Mike’s Q/A stream. But overall that was only my wish for the weapons with 3D art.

But understand very well if they come only with 2D art. :slight_smile:

Quite a lot of weapons do already have unique 3d art, especially some of the new ones.

And there are a lot of awesome looking ones among these.
Gaspar’s Will is one of my favorites.

1 Like

Yes i know that. They have updated many of base items 3D art too.

It was only my personal wish. I know theres very big chance we dont get 3D art right away.

New items look in better shape :wink: