New Unique and Set items coming in 0.8.3

Uniques don’t have to be ultimate equipment. One of the nicest things for a new alt is having a stash of ‘leveling’ uniques that provide useful gear. Even if those uniques are replaced at mid to end level.

And lets not even go into how what is one man’s trash is another man’s treasure. Something someone feels to be a useless unique or interaction has someone who thinks outside the box turn into a niche build.

Unless we subscribe to the idea of only running -the- best ultimate min max build and then we might as well delete, indeed, all other classes and gear but that one and the gear it uses.

1 Like

Are u trolling or what? Uniques that are comming out this patch are anything but trash some of them are really amazing and on my chase items list. As for the refference of the amount of uniques and sets i truly do not know what u mean. If anything this game as any other arpg needs as much as possible meaningful items (more the better) but meaningfull the ones that excites u when they drop thats the whole point of this type of games. As for your reference to complexity its something on individual level what is complex to someone doesnt mean necessaryly is to others. For me personaly the more complex game is in an interesting way and with interesting mechanics the better. I couldnt emphasize more word “interesting” :slightly_smiling_face:

I just saw too often when the developers created many of exclusive mechanics in Unique items … and after they start to balance classes , affixes e.t.c. and those mechanics became completely broken. And it’ll cost too much effort to fix all of those mistakes

Where did u see this what games can u share with us all?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.