So since i am playing and enjoying a Lightning Focused Shaman utilizing Tempest Strike and Storm Crows i wanted to give a suggestions for a new skill. Especially since Shaman does only have one exclusive active skill upon mastery selection, but not otehr once that unlock through the passive tree.
You become imbued by lightning for X seconds, dealing increased lightning damage and raining down lightning around you. You also empower nearby allies with a portion of the lightning damage
Tags: Spell, Lightning, Attunement, Vitality
Attunement: All spells caused by this ability deal 4% increased damage per point
Viality: 4% increased health regeneration while Avatar Of Thunder is active
Note: Skill should last a few seconds (5-10 seconds) and should have a reasonable downtime baseline, so it’s actual a real decision, when to active it.
- Tempest Conductor: Avatar Of Thunder nolonger grants you increased lightning damage, but increased lightning damage granted to allies by Avatar Of Thunder is doubled
- Dual Storm: Activating Avatar Of Thunder summons a Storm Totem, which levitates and follows the player for the entirety of Avatar Of Thunder
- Hailstorm: Avatar Of Thunder also summons Avalanche Bolders every X seconds
- Everlasting Avatar: Avatar Of Thunder no logner has a duration, but disables mana regeneration effects and drains increasing mana/sec
- Furious Avatar: Hitting an enemy with Tempest Strike while Avatar Of Thunder is active extends it’s duration by 1 second, can only occur once every 2 seconds
- Increases the lightning damage bonus for you and allies
- Increases movementspeed while Avatar Of Thunder is active
- All spells triggered by Avatar Of Thunder deal more damage, but Avatar Of Thunder has less duration