New skill points disappear

I returned to the game a few months later. As I understand, all the skills were discarded for the old characters, but for the Erafi character all skill points were distributed. Upon gaining a new level, the skill point gained disappeared, and so on 3 times!
Got a new level:

I go to the skills window, and there is nothing there:

When you remove one skill from an NPC, free skill point also do not appear:

This isn’t a bug, in 0.7.10 they removed 3 passive points as quest rewards so your old characters had “too many” & the game was catching you up. As soon as you have the correct number of passive points you’ll be able to get more from character levels as usual.

I understood. Thank you

With skill points the same issue. Gaining points in several skills but when I want to use them they are not there.

This is for the character points but what I mean are the points inside skills themselves.

Yeah, that’s what it’s supposed to do as well. Whenever you respec a skill it de-levels it (& has done for a long time). However in 0.7.9(? 10?) they added minimum skill levels that you gain every few character levels so that when your skill level drops below that minimum you keep the skill points.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.