New Sentinel's Skill Coming in Patch 0.8.3 - Multistrike

Not sure if it’s just me. But the skill animations doesnt conjure an image of “multistrike” for me. It feels like a single hard hitting attack. Rather than what I would expect a flurry of strikes in a “multistrike” :thinking:

4 Likes

yeah more like a used once attack thrice :open_mouth:

Yeah, that too.

Same…

For me it looks like a ricochet attack… When I first saw the animation it looked like a quick close attack and 2h smash, but after watching it a few times it looks a bit odd/disjointed - almost like thwak - thwak - invisible hand thwak…

The Flurry skill is a good example of what I would have expected for a multistrike kinda animation… perhaps just a bit more “powerful looking” than the rogue skills quick movements.

1 Like

Yea. I share the same idea.

You could call the ability “Minion Hand” and have an animated hand darting around with your weapon. The Minionhand could even attack enemies within a radius that is yet to be determined, even if the normal melee strike went somewhere into the void.
→ This would then look more like an AOE, which is basically what it is.

In addition, you could have a melee ability which carries the “skill tag” “Minion” after the first blow (still “melee” etc.) for all further blows.
→ A melee skill, half melee, half minion, awesome! :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.