New Sentinel skill teaser

So going hulk smash to the current meta. Not bad a revolving meta is good for a fresh game

We’re just targeting that specific interaction yea.

3 Likes

I want to see a specialized tree soon :heart_eyes_cat:

I enjoy checking out the teaser, whats is the current development timeline for patches out of curiousity? Is it starting to speed up? I notice a lot more items keep getting added, looking forward to more bows maybe crossbow with falconer?

Skill looks punchy!

Mechanically i was not impressed with the new skill first, but i guess you will bring out a hell of a good and interesting skilltree for it. The latest skilltrees for all new skills that you brought out were top notch imo.

One idea for a node is for it to consume skill points from any Harvest players on the server (when multiplayer gets implemented) for more damage.

2 Likes

Don’t forget the ‘‘allies also take way more dmg while playing with Harvest’’ node.

1 Like

But why would you play with someone (and by that I mean @heavy) playing Harvest? I think it should be treated as a one-way Unity ring from D3, the Harvest user (Heavy) takes 50% of your damage. 200% if you’re standing in a poison pool & he’s not wearing a gas mask.

2 Likes

Harvest players could use Rogues as decoys! :stuck_out_tongue:
BTW, believe it or not, I’m currently playing a Marksman. With decoy, smoke bomb and shift. But still having fun though.

1 Like

Can’t wait for the new patch!
Do you have a timeline for when the patches drop somewhere?

Llama is putting out some seriously creative ideas here.

I think EHG should consider hiring him.

Just don’t give him any power to change or add any class related to Llama, because everybody knows… Alpacas are superior anyways

1 Like

Somewhere between 2-3 months after the previous one (late May).

Nice skill but can the topics created by the devs somehow stand out? Like having different title color or a special badge / tag in the title? I almost missed this thread as it looks like hundreds of other ones

1 Like

To be fair, there is an announcements section of the forum they could go in:

1 Like

They could have it both ways . Putting dev threads in appropriate category and color-tagging it. Would be awesome

1 Like

Hell yes… Double hander axe swipe… none of this silly zip zip Rive/Vengence stuff… Just mow the buggers down!

Lets see if the sentinel gets a reworked movement skill in that package since having only a target based movement skill has lots of downsides when no enemies around (especially near bosses).

I’d say we just need to be able to use Lunge without a target.

There is another movement skill besides Lunge you know, and it doesn’t require a target.