New Primalist Skill coming in Patch 0.8.4 - Upheaval

Any way to use or trigger this skill in bear form, this skill really fits the theme of the strong and heavy bear.

1 Like

In the Druid rework overview video, there’s a bit where it’s showing the Werebear specialization tree and it briefly highlights a node that says “when you use Maul, immediately use Upheaval”, or something to that effect. So it seems like you can add that as an extra component to Maul.

2 Likes

Great, will make an upheaval bear

Looks pretty good.

Been playing STR Stacking Shockwave Occultist in PoE

The issue with Shockwave (called Tectonic Slam…jesus christ) in this game is you dont really want anything less than 100% chance to proc…and the mana cost will be probably insane so I dont think its going to be a build I would enjoy long term tho as I cant stand managing mana at all anymore on any character after a certain points, its just too tedious to enjoy

What would be awesome if Shockwave became a passive point on the tree. “You have XX% to proc Shockwave on attack” and not give it an internal cooldown…so you could play slow hitting builds or fast proccing Shockwaves from smaller hits

More Totem Love!!!

Finally we know a totem with melee attacks for this weapon

2 Likes

Does shattering/splintering a totem cause it to die or can it be shattered multiple times?