New player idea to pick!

Hello,

I’m a fresh new player to this game, not completely stranger to the genre but not hardcore.

There is one thing ( * edit ) that could really benefit your game hugely to my eyes right now :

• Make the process of picking up loot easier, i am not talking filters here, but the sheer mechanic of pressing the loot on the ground is very cumbersome in it’s current state, it takes me several clicks to pick up one item which breaks the flow of the game and creates a bit of unneeded frustration. ( also shards should be picked up automatically just as gold, it just makes more sens since it’s an unlimited resource )

Aside from that your game is perfect and you’re doing a great job, thanks for all !

Hoping you will pick this up and make something from it

I agree that picking up an item and miss locking leading the character to move happens alot.

Maybe some customizable item label size would help.

This is a very hot discussed topic and is not as simple as just adding it.

Also shards are not unlimited.
If you play one single character alot or do play alot of characters on normal mode, you will acuumulate lots of shards up to a point, where they don’t matter anymore.

This will most likely change a little bit, once we have regular cycles and resets.

But Mox (the Game Director) already stated, that the devs are aware of having excess shards is very common and they thing about possible systems that could be used for that.

If you are interested here is a thread about auto pickup:

I am not entirely sure what you mean.

You can already search for affixes or item names. At least in the stash.

Altough having more search functionality would be nice.
Like searching multiple keywords at once to only show item that have all of them.

Thank you for pointing that out to me i immediately edited my post therefore keeping on ly the loot picking aspect, i jumped to conclusions a bit rapidly on that side after hitting “physical” and getting results for items with no litteral “physical” keyword on them, but after experimenting with it now i understand it more. This is great thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.