New player here. A couple of suggestions

I’ve been playing for 3 weeks and just love the game. I have played a lot of ARPGs on and off. All 3 Diablos, PoE, Grim Dawn, Wolcen… most of them. This one is by far my current favorite with a great build system and so many possibilities.

I have a quick question and suggestion. Sorry if I’m the 1,000th poster to ask and suggest the same.

1. Crafting mats: why do they go in the inventory first and not straight to the forge? Is there some advanced crafting thing I don’t yet know where having them in the inventory is ever useful? And on a related topic, it sure would be nice if we could just vacuum them up like we do with gold.

2. Why no true pause when we’re just playing solo? It’s not a huge deal but I have had a few death by phone call or knock on the door :slight_smile: I’m more used to the D3 system where pause when solo really does pause the game, In group play it’s a different story and that’s fine, but I don’t get why you can’t in solo mode.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.