New on the Last Epoch hype train

Welcome to the game, have fun!! :grinning:

1 Like

Welcome to the hype train! Glad you could make it.

I think one resource that i can mention since you will have tons of suggestions on builds (and LE is pretty forgiving such as being able to respec skills), is to click the G key in game to open up the guide. This will explain a lot of systems such as the crafting in the game. Hope this tip helps you out and i hope you enjoy the game at 1.0 :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you guys for being so helpful and suggesting these awesome builds. I have decided to start the Cycle as VoidKnight Autobomber. Since I have played minion builds for quote a few leagues in PoE, I want to skip playing minion build here for now but I will eventually play minion builds as well since they are also one of my favorite build type.
If anyone has any tips for a new player in terms of QoL or leveling the voidknight build, would really appreciate it.
I found a build guide Allie - Void Knight Devouring Orb Autobomber Build Guide (Version 1.0.0) - Last Epoch Build Guides, atm following this.

Having a blast with the VoidKnight Autobomber build, level 56 atm. Can someone tell me when is the best time to do the Dungeons? I have few dungeon keys but I was wondering if I should save them for later or just run the dungeons whenever I get a key?

You should save them for later. Dungeons have mechanics that are wasted if you dont’ have anything to use them on, namely uniques with LP and a good exalted item to make it a legendary, or lots of gold to sink into the rewards.
The exception would be if your build needs one of the uniques the boss drops.