New Dungeon - Soulfire Bastion

Can the Uniques gambled in this system get LP?

The first screenshot shows that a Key is required. Where will these keys come from? How difficult or time consuming will they be to acquire?

The current dungeon eternity cache also requires a key which can be found in the monolith of fate. Likely the key for this dungeon will be found hunting there as well.

yes:

4 Likes

With or without LP that is the most important question

They can have Legendary Potential

11 Likes

thanks for the answer, great job of getting things more diverse in game :slight_smile:

Such a nice dungeon. Very interesting! Thanks. Is that a new catalyst we can see in the video?

I can dig it. I like that the resource is from only inside the Bastion and not accumulated everywhere so we don’t end up having more than we can realistically spend at any time. Also a little more ‘targetable’ end game content never hurts. Now we wait for Tunk to crack the code and tell us how badly the odds on in the house’s favor.

Like what i see hopefully its something that can hold up long term. i love the 1st dungeon but over time i wanted to do it less and less due fact the engagement for me was low. hopefully as more dungeons are added i can go from one to the other help break up my day in day out repetition. So cant wait to try it and as always keep up with great work EHG <3

Yes, this is the very problem I get to a point where the engagement is lacking. I think part of that is a lack of cohesive systems where you can go from the different areas and get a break from the same maps/routine.

2 Likes

Same key as the other dungeon or separate?

The very first image shows a very different key icon.

I would assume each dungeon has its own key.

Especially because the current key is specifically called “Temporal Sanctum key”

2 Likes

Thanks, I guess my brightness was too low in addition to the image itself, didn’t even notice the key in there. I was also trying to remember the key name since I’ve been waiting for this next patch to play again.

edit: I still have to say, I always appreciate your responses, Heavy, you never just tell someone “read better”, “did you even read”, or any of that unproductive stuff.

2 Likes

With 3 dungeons coming soon plus arena keys. I am starting to think keys should have their own inventory space similar to how shards function now.

8 Likes

I’m getting so hyped for this! Feels like I used to feel about Poe league’s! More variety in the end game will be great for longevity! Can’t wait!

3 Likes

I guess this will be how we hope to farm exalted belts and boots?

I’m so hype! I can’t wait the next reveals of Unbroken, 9 day, Sequential Hype Week, Patch Extravaganza*TM!

really LOVE IT! cant wait to play it, really you make it great!

Please share one type of key for all dungeons.