Nemesis Question?

If there is an egg option in nemesis to place an item to upgrade in, does it take away from the available upgrade pool for the adjacent items?
Basically if I leave the egg empty do I gain more upgrade potential on the adjacent items ? There fore Increasing the odds of triple purple items / Sealed potential?

If you place a 0 LP unique there, it has a chance to either gain LP or get an affix (as if you slammed something in it via Sanctum, only it’s totally random).
If you don’t place anything, it will generate a random unique instead and further empowerments will also have a chance to upgrade it.
Adjacent slots have no impact on the egg.

Ok cool to know , reason being I’m more interested in trying create lucky lvl 25-35 items trying hit that 5 x T7 exalted item lol .

I’d say the chances of that are really really really really really really small :stuck_out_tongue:
Even 2xT7 should be extremely rare on Nemesis. But hey, it’s not like you lose much with that. Most 0LP uniques aren’t really worth much, so you can dump them there and the result overall should always end up better, or basically the same at worst.

1 Like

I’ve
Gotten lucky so far with 3 lvl 25 + items so far :slight_smile:

1 Like