Need help with creating a Loot Filter Rule

I need some advice creating a Loot Filter (Rule).

I am trying to display an item that meets the following criteria:

• Has at least 3 Affixes from a selection of 90
  • At least one of those Affixes must be T6 or greater

The problem I am having is:

1. If I specify:
    “Minimum number of these Affixes on the same item: 3”
    “Tier of individual Affixes must more or equal to 6”
    nothing shows because no item has 3 T6 Affixes, and it isn’t what I’m looking for anyway.
  2. If I specify:
    “Minimum number of these Affixes on the same item: 1”
    then I see items where the T6+ Affix is what I want, but the other Affixes may not be from my selected list.
  3. If I specify:
    “Minimum number of these Affixes on the same item: 3”
    “Total number of Affix Tiers must be more or equal to 8”
    then I may see items where the T6 Affix is not from my selected list (because the other 2 or 3 Affixes are from the list and their tiers add up more or equal to 8).
  4. If I specify:
    “Minimum number of these Affixes on the same item: 1”
    “Total number of Affix Tiers must be more or equal to 8”
    once again I see nothing because “total Affix Tiers” only counts the “Minimum number” and not the actual number of matching Affixes.
    For example: if I select +Melee, +Fire, +Physical, +Strength, and an item has T6 +Melee, T1 +Fire, T1 +Physical, T2 +Cold, it won’t show, because it’s not counting the T1 +Melee or T1 +Physical within the “Total Affix Tier” calculation, only the T6 Affix, and since one T6 Affix is less than the total of 8, it fails and, thus, remains hidden.

I’m thinking maybe I have to use an overriding Hide rule along with a Show. Like, Show item with 1 T6+ Affix, and then have a higher Hide Exalted item with 3 < T6 Affixes, where the Hide rule has the inverse selection of Affixes from the Show rule, but this could be very tedious and error prone.

Anyone have any thoughts or advice?