Need help with build VK

Damn Llama8, why’d you have to go posting those videos and make me second guess my Rive build. :drooling_face: That looks like so much fun to play.

I’ve been using Erasing Strike alongside Rive because I find it so satisfying, and the AoE is a fair amount bigger than 3rd strike. I doubt it’s actually end-game viable, I’m only lvl 65 and it feels great now, but I fully expect I’ll need to switch to Abyssal before Empowered. In the meantime, I’m enjoying the bonk-bonk-bonk life.

Frankly it’s crazy how sometimes you can have a bad image of a spell or misunderstand its purpose or use.
I decided to trust heavy regarding abyssal echoes and I really have no regrets. It is true that with the effect of pull, instant cast, area and void penetration it is really solid and perfect for a Cac build.

2 Likes

Sweet, I’m glad you like it. I find the same thing, it feels like the skills which leave me with the worst first impression often end up being the most powerful skills if I can learn how to use them.

Well, in fact, several things have happened that explains this.

1. said to them: I have constantly extended this spell is null it does not damage it is useless. Or I do not understand the interest of the fate it does little damage and is useless …
    So I’m not the type to listen to that sort of thing, but despite everything it’s still in the back of my mind.

2. a bad understanding of the spell: in all the builds that use it, well be it is not used or very little and often see exclusively playing with the points so that it recasts automatically. So it was a little inked in my head that I had to play like this, because it’s its utility to be recast automatically when not.

Everything leads to a misreading of the spell. And sometimes as is the case with abyssal echoes you don’t see much sexy in the first place, and since testing spells is rather difficult in the past. (Quite punitive to specialize a spell and have to start all over if it doesn’t suit you, and without really being able to try beforehand.) So logically every time you pass by in good mode at not it doesn’t look great. And in fact by taking it, putting the important points and understanding the usefulness that you want to give it, its after obviousness. But at first glance, it’s not at all obvious. Unlike other spells which are quite clear enough you understand its purpose and whether it is strong or not for your build. Abyssal Echoes is really a dark spell I find where you don’t quite understand what to do with it.

Small update to interest them it’s official my character is a scandal. There is no other word, I have never seen such annoying damage to all my characters. I must be 10 or 15 build all lvl 70. This one is 56 and it’s just amazing to give an idea the girl before lagoon, I is literally one tape. She didn’t have time to leave the middle of the room or do anything. She took a combo and thanks next. I’m going to explode the lagoon, it’s going to be funny ^^

Is that, good?

I think yes. After that, I don’t know if it will appeal to others, but me in any case I find it nice.

And otherwise yes it is very strong. Its damage is absolutely enormous, it is rather solid, a lot of leech. Really at the moment nothing to reproach the build.
In addition it goes very quickly in monolyte.

You run fast with the orb, you see a group of enemies, you lunge on it then you use Abyssal echo its pack all the mob on you in a large area and with rive you burst the pack in one shot then you jump on the next. You have Anomaly in addition for the bosses, or the elites, if you want personally I only use it against the bosses at the moment, even the elites I have shot it with the combo lunge, AE, rive.

For an explanation of the damage, I took in the tree of Rive, the damage void, so now it is tag: physical, melee, void.

I started on something very physical, on my equipment, except where I can afford both, notably the belt. or there is% void and% physical.
The damage of void comes largely from the liabilities of the VK.

So basically I did not have any boost 300% Physical and 300% Void. And can be 100% Mixed which therefore works for both.

As an idol at the moment I have 3 idol which gives a general boost of 60% damage when I cast a buff orb which lasts 4 seconds (knowing that I automatically re-launch one every 4 seconds (Vnum)) Knowing that the base orb itself gives 60% overall. Its hurts very, very badly. Because in reality for me it is not 60 but 120 (60 physical + 60 void) and those for my 3 idols +1 of the skill.

The orb therefore permanently gives 60% x 4 physical + 60% x 4 void.

So a boost of 240% of each, so in clear 480% and those permanently. Knowing that I still have a place of idol. So in short, it hurts a lot.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.