Necropolis Streets Visual Disruption (Too Bright)

I’ve run into an issue where much of the map on Necropolis Streets all of a sudden light up very bright. This is very hard on the eyes. Here is a screenshot of it but it happens in most of the early part of this map. I’ve not noticed is on any other maps that I can recall.
https://imgur.com/smL4kYn

Note that this is not the worst it gets.

Wow… never seen that before… but then I dont use high quality or have any special effects enabled…

Can you toggle your settings & find which one could potentially be causing this? Maybe even check your driver level setting overrides - there might be some odd interaction with a setting in the driver vs a setting in the game…

Might help the devs to figure out exactly what the cause of this is…

Interestingly enough, I marked this as a solution since when I changed my graphics settings from Med to Low, it cleared up. I then changed from Low to High and then back to Med. It stayed clear. Must’ve been something that was sticking in my graphics that was causing it.

Thanks!

Could be something with the way the settings are updated that is not working properly… Thanks for posting what happened… sure the devs will make a note to check this - there are other settings that sometimes go funny too…

Also… if you start getting very weird graphical issues related to settings - you can delete the le_graphicsmanager.ini (and the bak file) to force the game to reset the graphic settings on next load…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.