Necro leaderboard

was playing in game checked the leaderboard saw a necro had completed wave 737 how is that even possible how can a necromancer deal enough damage and stay alive to complete arena wave 737. any help would be greatly appreciated. LOVE necromancer class.

becasue necromancers aura of decay scaling is a bit op and the amount of leach you get. and also the reaper forms for extra survivalbility

There is no Reaper Form for Necromancer, it’s the Mastery bonus for the Lich. :wink:

For defense you defenitely will need maxed out resistances and crit avoidance.

Then you need a lot of awareness and aggro management. Your minions have to tank for you and take aggro. This means you have to position behind your minions and some help from skills.

I’ve never been in such high levels of arena so I’m just guessing from my own experience so far.

In most cases where there are “classical” minion builds (skeletons/mages/golem) the golem is your aggro magnet. It is protecting your minions with armor and is generating thread.

Then theres a really nice ring:

The 100% crit avoidance for minions is great as well as the leech rate.

With this ring and the leech on crit for skeleton mages (propably death knights) they have great survivability.

I’m running with skeleton Rogues and a lot of minion dodge rating, but you can also choose to take skeleton warriors that can cast bine armor on everybody to make minions more tanky. Don’t know if this is viable at the high waves. zit prefer the damage and armour shred of the Rogues.

Maybe @Tunk might give some insight :grin:

aa sry mix them togheter dont play acolyte so much

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.