NECRO {Build] - Infinite Damage / Infernal Shade (230+ waves) [ Speed-Run & ARENA versions ]

The Tyrant node requires 25 points in Necromancer.

Edit: Yeah, very odd, the passive tree only has 22 points allocated below the 25 point line.

You are right! i had an old link in the guide. i forgot to update it with the new version. I will do it now. I added 3 points in "Elixir of hunger to get alittle bit more of ward. Thanks for the feedback!

But how did you manage to get it up high enough to put points in Tyrant?

yep, it seems that the planner does not work correctly and lets you somehow get further in the tree without meeting the 25 points requierements. I suspect it is related to when one respects some points. The planner just lets me take out points…

1 Like

Take rather “Elixir of hunger” for a litle bit more Ward. Blood armor gives you health regen which is bad for us as we whant as less regen as posible so we can have higher max ward :sunglasses:

Hey ElPerro,

I am having issues in the “preparation phase” when I am getting my 5 shades out…It seems that one golem and the odd skele warrior or two always gets perma-slowed or even sometimes stuck in a spot. Have you experienced this? If so how do you deal w/ it?

Hey, i have sometimes this problem. Specially if i rush way to fast and transplant like crazy way to often. So i would recommend to not go full full speed. Specially if you dont have all movement skills + passives for your minions (etteras boots could help there too). Question: are you ordering your minions with key “A” to move forward in front of you? this is what i do while i move. I keep moving forward while spamming “A” key in front of me to push the minions forward. Some of them will stay behind but the golems are usually the fastest. I am using also less number of minions now which also helps them to not get stacked to much. I hope it helps you :slight_smile:

Well I am getting the issue of minions perma-slowed or even stuck BEFORE I even set out farming–during the initial setup. I end up having to dismiss the golems and skeles and start all over applying the infernal shades to 5. Its beyond frustrating!

Also, When I am getting the 5 shades out–is it possible for the game to “overwrite” successfully existing minions w/ the Infernal Shade attached? I swear that has happened to me during the initial setup.

Yes I use the minion control/command button–I rebound it to a naga button and I spam it really. At first that’s what I thought was causing the minions to get permaslowed–somehow me clicking the control/command button while hovering over that minion.

Hey OP, Thanks for the guide.

But I think the interaction b/w infernal shade and minions for minions to not take any damage is not intended and will eventually get fixed at some point.

Refer to this post → Infernal Shade -> Devour in Flames -> Shifting Doom remove the undergone damages.

1 Like

We all realize this…especially the OP. He stated it in the guide, video and comments. He even actually reported the bug to the devs, so this much is obvious–we all messing w/ it are just enjoying myself/experimenting w/ items/talents in the meantime (at least I am).

2 Likes

wow, i never had the problem of the minions perma-slowed before setting up. That’s strange. “Demonic possesion node” even gives more speed to the the minons with the attached infernal shades.
About the other thing, yes, i also think that sometimes the game overwrites sucesfully existing minions w/ infernal shades and that might be the reason why sometimes it “fails” to reattach cause it is actually reatting it to another minion which already has a shade. Hopefully this will be fixed in the future.

Hey El PerroBarbaro I managed to finally get the “Last Steps of the Living” boots so I can use them in conjuction w/ the exsang chest for the ward synergy…however, I am only getting around 1700 ward or so. How are you obtaining 3,000+ ward? Can you please explain in detail? I am lvl 72 currently so maybe certain skills I am missing will increase my ward? I don’t know so I figured I’d ask you.

Thanks for all your hard work you put into this, I appreciate it!

More health. Since the boots & chest effectively convert hp into ward per sec, the more hp you have, the more ward/sec you get. And ward retention.

1 Like

hey Llama, thanks for chiming in but I don’t think more health/retention is the answer. OP has 1500-1700 HP in the video and he constantly has 3k+ ward. I have 1300 HP atm and I hover around 1600 ward. The retention simply lets us hold it longer correct? Surely 200 HP can’t translate to 1500 more ward can it? I must be missing an important passive or something hehe.

200 hp wouldn’t give that much more ward, no. But ward retention slows the rate at which you loose the ward & he’s got ~226 ward retention, which isn’t massive. He is also getting 21-40 ward/sec from his offhand (which would be equivalent to something like 60-115 extra health).

Edit: Actually, 200 extra hp would give an additional 70 ward/sec, which isn’t a small amount.

Tunk hasn’t added Last Steps of the Living to the above link (@Tunk), but I’m thinking that maybe it would add that much ward. If you put 1.7k hp, 40 ward/sec & 220 ward retention into Tunk’s site then you get stable ward of a bit under 2k. The boots would add an additional ~225 ward/sec.

Hmm thats interesting…I put on a different offhand w/ 18 war per serc and managed to sustain around 2k ward so it must be a combination of a couple more items w/ ward per second and talents. Im determined to get to the bottom of this LOL. Go Buccs!

hey, it is what Llama said. The combination of max HP + ward retention + ward regen (from off hand) AND the Relic is a “stained tome” which gives you -HP regen wich helps you push to have even more Ward. The less HP regen you have the better

Okay great I feel like i am grasping the concept here.

1 Like

And yet you didn’t take Blood Pact (12% inc damage per point, 1% current hp drained per point if you’ve killed recently)?

I tried Blood Pact + Unclosing Wounds but when i tried them did not notice any strange at all in my Ward/HP. It did not seem to drain the little bit of HP i had. Maybe it is a bug or the current HP was below 1% and therefore it did not get drained.