My2cents

First of all, i like this Game,
i like the skilltree for active skills, i like the setting.
Im a Grim Dawn Player only so far(tried only POE and Wolcen), so cant compare much to other Arpgs. So far i played the warrir class, looking foward for the druid(shapeshifter)
What i miss in this game, a real minimap with zooming and moving, i dont like the tab map like in POE, i see the same like on the minimap.
Fight Feedback, in Grim Dawn u “feel” it more if u get hit or hit something, and on low hp u get a warning(Sound, Screen gets darker)
no difficulty lvls, and its too easy(for hardcore i have no time)
just moving with left button, i would rly like to use a (5th) skill on my right button, or even better a dodge/movementskill
technical, i have a ryzen 5 and 1050ti, it doesnt matter what i change in the settings, i have 35 to 45 fps, feels low, Grim Dawn and Wolcen i can play on high with 60fps and more, Grim Dawn i even doubled the density of mobs
would like to see bigger mobs here aswell, here u have even aoe autoattacks,
lvling early so fast with small mobs feels less good/rewarding and more “boring”, even more if u try new classes(and its more same storydriven and less fighting as in Grim Dawn)
i miss the passive “auras”
i miss selling with right clicking
why i have to compare items with a button, it should showing us it instant
i would like to see movement attack skills with just targeting the area, not an enemy
a good dodge mechanic would improve bossfights, in my opinion the only real thing what makes Grim Dawn wrong in every way, there u just depends on ur stats(and just stay on the boss,hit and rotate ur skills, sometimes for age,s and move out of area dot dmg) , and cause of the potion mechanic of arpgs, u (maybe just run away and) heal if needed, thats the reason i have hopes for wolcen, there is a dodge mechanic, i think in 2020 any arpgs should have bosses with mechanics which need dodge and not just stats, they shouldnt be 100% cc immun too, so u can stop them right timed or anything

thats the things which came in my mind after playing for second time today(i refunded on steam a week ago and bought on ur homepage today)
there will be coming more after playing more :smiley:

1 Like

ram usage is rly high, 10Gb from start,
the reqs on steam saying 8GB as optimum

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.