My whole section dissepeared with the tabs

Hello, after i rearranged section, i deleted one that is empty. But different section dissepeared with the all tabs and stuff in it. It was the section i rearramged. It is gone… When i want to buy new tab it cost me the price as i owning the tabs that dissepeared. I quited the game after this situation. Please, let me know, when you start working on it and the solution. Thank you.

Hi, I had the exact same problem yesterday. Before trying to delete a selection I had a message that told me that I had to empty the selection to delete it. So I did it but it deleted another one with stash tabs in it, and now I have another section empty wich I cannot delete. I tried to leave the game and reconnect but notning. I hope they will try to fix it soon

Well, at least there are two of us. They should not let the function in the game if it is this messy and people loosing their stuff…

Just had the same issue, lost all of my purples, OUCH.

I managed the get the stuff back.
Here is what i have done:

1. make a new category. (must be alone with any associated one.
  2. move all yout remaining tabs into that category
  3. delete or others categories
  4. you should see all the tabs in that one category you left there (icluding the missing ones)

The problem is somewhere in sorting of category. If there is no more than only one category, there is no sorting and everything must be in only one tab.

1 Like

Thank you for the tip! It sort of worked, and I saw my beloved exalted items again! But I lost all of my unique including the ones I needed for the build. GG(G?) I guess. I can’t delete sticky and empty categories, it seems that there always must be 2-4 of them that cannot be selected and are holding hidden tabs.

I managed to return my uniques even with undeletable tabs - do the steps above and then keep a new tab as the last in the list. Then after relogin you will see full list of tabs including missing and this would allow you to move the 1 by 1 to the new tab. I had to relogin after each tab.