My thoughts after 15 hours of playtime

To resume, i think this game has great potential but at the moment, imo, it’s boring to level.
Need more things to do while the leveling process, to keep player interest. Talents and skill tree are interesting but it’s not enough to keep me interested.

• not enough monsters to kill during leveling, need more quantity and pack size
  • BUG : unable to activate Vsync, i click on Yes but nothing happen, and in game vsync is clearly not activated
  • missing feature : unable to zoom out the map overlay
  • bad idea : the window for portal that appear automatically when you walk near it, during combat
  • interface : for passive tree and skill point : need a confirm button
  • interface : need more info on character sheet, like specific spell damage or spell modifiers etc…

HF

overlay mapzoom and opacity is in the game options.

yes portal window popup is very annoying, also when fighting near zone entrances. don’t know how often i transitioned between zones when i just was in combat. this also happens in arena when fighting near the stash-chest. this whole mechanic could need some love.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.