My list of bugs (will be updated)

-Also, I was streaming and I didn’t have sound I don’t know why (game issue), because OBS works perfect with the rest. But finally solved

-Also, you have to go 1920x1080 to go full screen and then switch back to 2560x1440 otherwise you can’t.

-Once you enter again game, those changes are not stored and have to configure it again

-edit: how can I send a message? I press control and write and then I can’t send it (tried also enter again and nothing).

-And resolution settings are always set to default once you exit game or just go to character selection.

-Another one: if I try to create a new character, with the same name as the previous one, you are not able to, but you don’t receive any error message. I change name and then I’m able to create it.

-I’m also able(I don’t know if that´s normal), to add as many affix shards as I want into the forge, but I don’t know how to remove them from the forge, once they are there.

Because now, I have all those affix shards there, and I can’t forge anything, as I can’t remove them

-Also, if the mouse pointer is near the chat area, on the bottom left part, and you just click more or less, where the input text area is supposed to be, chat opens.

-If you are reading item descriptions in the inventory, sometimes, you don’t know what you will select if you want to click an item on the left part.

-I don’t know, what´s the level of enemies. I mean, they are all with their names in white color. I guess, if an enemy almost kills me, that he should be at least, yellow or red

-I have the feeling ,that there is no loot at all. I mean. You can break 99999999 boxes, that they will never give anything (just some barrels). Also, sometimes you kill an enemy that is way stronger than normal ones, and they don’t give anything as well. I think that loot should be improved

-It would be nice if character level, could appear when playing. You have to press “C” for being able to see what´s your current level.

-There´s no sort items button in Stash

-Sometimes I can’t hear enemy sound effect attacks, just mine and music

-It would be nice if once you lose sight of your character, because there´s an object, that you could see your silhouette

Zone level is shown top right when you have the overlay map open

good to know, thanks. But I was talking about character level and enemy levels considering the color in their names.

Hi,

Please don’t edit old posts to add new information. If we’ve read a post we’ll miss anything you add after us reading it. It’s usually best to post one thread per bug to be honest.

2 Likes

Oh ok!! It was just for having all the information together in the same place. I will add then new ones in new posts in this thread.

It looks like I can go through doors without breaking them

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.