My issue with Merchant's Guild

Trying to figure out if i’m just doing farming wrong or just super unlucky

Merchant’s Guild(currently rank 9 with 224k Favor), this is my 2nd toon(first is rank 10 COF)

Not getting enough quality items to sell. I have 2 timelines to 500 Corruption, so I’ve done quite a few echo’s(766), saved items from about 15 hours of gameplay- total produced from those mostly T7 items was 942,000g. I spent time farming Lightless Arbor(T3 and 4) and out of 22 keys I found 3 items worth selling, best item in the pool sold for 15,000,000g(Total from that farming was 17,000,000g)
I know that RNG plays a role and maybe it just isn’t on my side but I keep looking at upgrades and I’m forced to think, why are the upgrades this expensive when I seem to not be able to generate enough gold or find the items to sell to generate the gold via drops?

I’m not asking for god tier loot to rain from the sky but when you’ve hit a wall in survivability for your timeline you naturally tend to think I’ve gotten zero upgrades from drops and the faction I’ve chosen isn’t able to “help” because the economy is wild.

I know that there was the RMT/Dupe events a week or so ago that affected things but the market has not gotten better since the issue was patched.
I do play a meta build so I expect things to be “expensive”.
I run a pretty extensive loot filter to show most T7 items along with the better idols for multiple classes/builds.

Likely because there there was an exploit that allowed people to massively duplicate gold thus pushing the prices up to redonculous levels.