My Characters Are Gone

I have a level 50 necromancer, and over 20 hours of play and now when I enter the game my characters are gone. Could you please check this out and put my characters back in the account, please?

Provas.zip (2.7 MB)

Hi, Welcome to the forum…

All savegames are LOCAL to your machine - they are not on EHG servers and EHG has no access to them. EHG cannot remove them or change them.

If your savegames are gone then this means that something on your local machine has affected the files.

If reinstalled your machine and didnt back them up manually, then they are gone and cannot be restored.

If you changed login on your machine, then the saves are in the wrong place - savegames are stored under your windows username in C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch. If you changed this then the game cannot find the saves…

If you used Steam Cloud and it is not working properly then you may have to disable it and view your Remote Storage in Steam via a Webbrowser… to see if any savegames are available there.

If any of the savegames were corrupted if the game crashed or had a problem, then its possible that this is preventing your games from saving. The games debug log (player.log) will have a reference if any savegame is corrupted (post it here). Savegames also have _temp versions which may still work - you have to replace the normal ones with the _temp ones to see if they will open.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.