My Character, my all items, and slash taps are perfectly disappeared

What’ s wrong with me?
Marksman, one of my character, isn’t in game.
And all my items and slash taps are disappeared.
plz, help me to find them.

Hey there, Welcome to the forums…

All savegames and stash content are saved as local files on your machine… There are no online saves on EHG servers (yet)… If anything happened to those local files, then obviously you will be missing characters/stash. Each savegame represents a specific character and there are also global stash files…

If the game crashes while it is trying to write/save to these savegames or stash files, then its also possible that it can mean that a savegame /stash is corrupted and cannot be read anymore.

You dont mention how you are playing LE or on what OS, but the files are:

C:\Users[username]\AppData\LocalLow\Eleventh Hour Games\Last Epoch (on Windows)
or
~/.config/unity3d/Eleventh Hour Games/Last Epoch (or similar on Linux)

If you change your login on Windows, or reinstall etc, then the game will not be able to find the above folder…

If you are using Steam, make sure that your cloud saves are working properly - especially if you play on multiple systems and want it to sync properly… Sometimes steam will not update correctly and you end up with missing files. If this is the case then you may have to login to Steam via a webbrowser and check the remote Cloud store to see whats there.

Final suggestion - I manually backup all my savegames/stash before each play session - especially when playing Early access or Beta games… it will not help you now, but I recommend it for the future.

1 Like

Ok! I got it! thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.