My build, fun to play, looking for ideas to get more single target boss dps from it

I play this build and use warparth to clear packs and vengeance to stun lock bosses while i regen mana, I have no health issues yet, mana regens fast, I kill everything, its a fast warpath build , but when I get to bosses it takes forever, i dont die but it takes a while. I just did the lvl 68 monolith 3rd boss it took a good five minutes, never in health danger, just as physical dps would I be better changing something? Sigels auto generate, or i can cast them on the boss, javelin used only for leveling. shield rush for movement , What do I need? Id like to play this again after 1.0 as an alt, doing rogue first. but I dont have the build expertise that a lot of you do. Am I doomed? Thanks for any help,
My gear is the same as the link, just level 65 now.

Your weapons aren’t great, the poison implicits/affixes aren’t doing anything for you. You could probably do with swapping the axe for a better base with more useful implicits. You could also swap some of the chest/helm prefixes for flat damage while wielding a sword (&/or mace if you swap the axe for a mace).

You’re headed down the void route in Warpath when you’re not a void knight & can’t echo, if you swapped your axe to a mace you could get a lot of phys pen from the Cyclone of War node & get melee leech from the VK passive World Eater.

You could also swap one of the skills to Holy Aura for more resists (make getting ele resists on gear less important) and damage.

Personally I’d think about swapping the relic for a life on hit or other relic and getting a t5 warpath prefix on your chest. Unless you’re going to go for Smite on throwing hit idols to proc Smite for the attack speed buff and flat fire damage.

Your gear lacks a lot of offensive affixes. For example you could drop ward on potion use on gloves for attack speed, strength, or even leech which would allow you to drop leech from your weapons.

You don’t seem to have flat dmg anywhere, your only base dmg comes from weapons, so consider Sentinel nodes like Overwhelm

Other wasted stats on gears such as dodge on sword and poison chance on idols

Skills are really confusing. Shield Bash doesn’t do much. Maybe swap for Lunge which has cull, frenzy, and other useful utility. Why Javelin? Why grab the two void nodes on Warpath when you aren’t going void anywhere else? Speaking for warpath specifically if it were me I would grab Warrior’s Fury node as that is doubling your dmg multiplicatively. If you get bored you could also theorycraft a full conversion to void dmg with a 2h weapon but it might take a lot of work and I think you’re on the right path

Remember gearing is a balancing act. If you are “too tanky” then drop some defense to be more efficient. For example you could get Hybrid health on your belt, boots, and gloves, and grab the Bolster node on the Vengeance tree, now all of a sudden you could add +Phys dmg on a few more pieces of gear.

Thanks both for taking a look and suggestions, i will try to incorporate some of these ideas as i move forward. i see a diff already, and will keep an eye out on gear. made 1 quick run after changes and can see an increase, will try to blow thru lvl 58 mono again today to do the other 60’s mono and hope for better drop, the relic is a huge boost of phys dmg as it is 100 inc.

Just wanted to give an update, balanced resists, still looking for better weapons, changed some passives. and blew thru 58,62,66,70 and now on 75 monolith. I regen health as I lose it, and dont lose any mana, therefore this is a tru spin and win build, sigils auto cast which means i can cast holy aura when i need, or cast sigils on a boss mob. and mana lost on spell regens inseconds while moving to next pack, the lvl 70 undying wengari took a bit to kill but at no time was i in health or mana danger… this will be a nice alt build to blow thru monoliths for materials and gear,
thxs for the help, im sure i can make it better.