My best Frost Claw Nova Mage (RM/SORC)

I made the top sorc arena run with this. https://youtu.be/SwkCnWSp6po It works on all mages. Frost claw procs novas. People aren’t really focused on nova like this, but it’s the best IMO. I’ve tried all kinds. Arcane ascendence takes it to another level! With foot of the mountian boots, you can sit in ascendence for 2+ minutes. I’ve had up to 400% cast speed and 1000% spell damage on sorc. I mention how fun it would be to get a low CD flame rush on sorc. This way, you could use flame rush for movement while in constant arcane ascendence.

Runemaster is good too, with the invocation, the 40% shield. Really tanky. The build and items I show here could go to the top of arena on any mage.

I’ve tried barrage and all that. This way is just a lot better at everything. Focus on the nova, get all the frost claw casts.

Im sure someone other than me will make it to the top of the ladder with this build. I’ve only tried a few times so far. It just melts everything. I just die to something stupid lol (like everyone else). Other than those instant-deaths, it all seems so easy with no end in sight.

Include an LE Tools link for your build. I was curious how similar this is to something I was doing pre-release with Frost Claw proc’ing Elemental Nova, but I’m definitely not going to watch a 30 minute video to find out and I don’t think many others are willing to do that either.

1 Like

I made another video explaining it again. This is specced more for farming. Flame rush procs lightning aegis and invocation, QOL is a lot easier. 2 button build it shreds. I do a few echos and a shade at the end.

Im sure it’s one of the best/easist builds for farming.

Im not giving any link, ppl can watch the video if they want. That works better for me. I wouldn’t of made a video at all if there was a link. I give a lot of tips regarding items ect.

Cool. I’m not going to watch a rando talk about a build for 30 minutes just to find out what the hell it is, and it’s pretty rude of you to try to make me. If you want to share a build, then share the build. Don’t do this back door advertising/pretending to be a YouTuber crap.

Fortunately, I can just pull your build out whether you like it or not:

If nobody cares about watching your video when they can look at a link to the build planner, then there’s no reason for you to have made a video. Don’t be a jerk.

5 Likes

What this guy says may seem harsh but it’s 100% the truth. If you want people to check out your build then putting the effort in doing a video is great but not doing a planner is counter-intuitive because imo the majority of people will prefer written builds and an actual laid out image of the build (so a planner).

1 Like