Multiplayer update?

Hi, a friend and I just recently started playing LE and I have to say I/we truly love it.
Our only concern is the still missing Mp Experience.
Following the progress there have been almost monthly updates and now there hasn’t been any news since March.
As the multiplayer on arpgs is a crucial part of our longterm enjoyability, I just wanted to kindly ask for an update, please.
The game feels great to a point where it made me drop D2 and lost ark without looking back with two crying eyes.
We/I want that mp so badly, grinding the shi* out of this game, together with friends would make it just perfect.
So I beg you… Give us some soulfood!

Here is the latest…

Currently EHG is working hard on MP. Hearing nothing about MP isn’t a bad sign in that regard. It doesn’t mean that there are problems or big unsolvable issues. The team is very busy and according to the dev interview with Ziz there will defenitely be MP testing this year.

The problem is that it’s not only slapping some netcode on top of the current game and set up some servers. The devs have to touch every mechanic to make it work in server authoritative environment. So there’s a lot of boring coding and it will take quite a while to be finished.

So the MP implementation will propably be a big step backwards in terms of bug fixing and so on.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.