Multiplayer Test Bug Compilation

I’ve made it up to unlocking my mastery and thought I should start to submit some of these bugs before I continue later today. Most of them have to do with controller prompts not showing up or being unavailable for controllers, but I did run into so odd ones over the last 2 days.

Missing Prompts For Controller

No draw bridge throughout the campaign has a button prompt appear to use them spamming the A button near them will get them to trigger however.

No prompt for teleportation pads had to use mouse.

Quest The Symbol of Hope couldn’t open chest with controller had to use mouse.

Quest the lesser refuge can’t access old chest with controller had to use mouse.

Quest The Ruined Temple unable to select the shard in the ancient era of the lotus halls with controller had to use mouse.

Quest The Ruined Temple no controller prompt to pick up shard after emperor boss fight had to use mouse.

Quest The Ruined Temple shard turn in to activate bridge no prompts for controller had to use mouse.

Quest A Study in Time College Imperial Era doors have no prompt for controller had to use mouse on outside doors and all doors inside as well.

Performance Loss / Lag

Major performance hit throughout the Lotus Halls up until the Emperor fight past the bridge.

Mobs Hit Boxes and Spawns

Idol of Loathing boss fight targeting way off for melee attacks. Character would not register hits until I stepped several feet back and swung at open air. Even then it was hit or miss.

Dragon boss in the Ancient time line spawns most of their telegraphed flame circles in the air where it can’t hit anything instead of aiming at the ground (video included).

Odd spawn and hit box behavior from The Sheltered Wood to the Forsaken Trail maps. Mobs would spawn in clumps of 3-4 and their hit boxes would be several feet if not entire screen away from each other. Meanwhile you could see the body doing he animations elsewhere on the screen. It was like fighting ghosts ( video included). This cleared up after a relog but I called my session a night after about 5 maps of that. Maybe latest patch cleaned it up?

Quest Completion Bugged

Armory Aid Quest Bugged Quarter Master Manus does not trigger quest completion after speaking to him. Quest remains incomplete.

Videos

Hit Box bugged clips:

Dragon Fight Clip:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.