MTX availability

The question is how will it really be with mtx. Based on the “backpack” should I understand that mtx will be completely unavailable for offline characters? I’ve been keeping my fingers crossed for LE for some time, among other things because the creators have not abandoned the offline mode like other studios. And now something like this? Do I understand correctly, if I buy (this is an important word - buy, pay, transfer my money for additional content in the game) I will not be able to use it in the mode I prefer. How to understand? Offline, is worse, less important, does not have all (especially paid) content?

5 Likes

I also don’t like the idea that MTX won’t be available in offline mode.
Please find a solution for that. If I pay for cosmetics (and I really want to do that), I would want them both online and offline.

1 Like

This is how 0.9 works.

I think EHG previously indicated they’d like to be able to support MTX for people playing offline characters, but it would likely be via some sort of regular re-authentication requiring connection, similar to how chat is available and requires internet.

Things could change of course.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.