Mp beta 0.8.14d. Huge desync/lag bug when playing druid summoner

When running a monolith or a map after some time this bug occurs

I can cast totems or vines, but they are not displaying. Also there is a huge lag (of more than 5 seconds) when teleporting to vines via Silvafond ring. And a huge delay after completing monolith before the portal opens.
The problem doesn’t occurs at my other characters (smiter paladin and one golem necro). Maybe its caused by a lot of projectiles/minions and poison stacks on enemies together with connection issues, but not sure about that. Ping meter always shows smth about 72-75ms.

log file for recorded session: Player-prev.log — Яндекс Диск

and newer one (copied right after completing the bugged monolith): Player.log — Яндекс Диск

0.8.14E The problem still exists.
Have played with my friend today and he observes the same problem while playing with me. So the problem is definitely not in internet connection.
I suppose that the following topics also correspond to the same problem:

yeah it’s looking similar on my screen, it’s even worse with ice thorn procs from summon bear, cause when the server has to calculate like hundreds ice thorns proc per sec or few sec, it goes absolutely crazy and crashes

Imo it’s a combination of many ailment stacks, minions and many projectiles, skill procs etc at the time

sorry for a second post in a row
i tested everything a bit again yesterday and this huge lag appears also with only thorn totems summoned (spamming 6 of them and not converting them to a single projectile (new node)), when u convert them to a single projectile then servers act normal, so it’s connected with too many projectiles casted on the screen per time

The bug still exist in 0.9b
Converting totems to single projectile (Titan’s bane node) didn’t help.

with totems it’s fine for me now (EU server), although summon bear - thorn burst retaliation is still unplayable (a little bit better than in beta though), when a bear stands in poison pool a procs thousands of thorns, servers are done, previosuly i crashed at around wave 200-300, now i was able to go to wave 480 and crashed cause of bear, either the ability needs to be reworked or servers still require huge amount of work.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.