Friend's Druid build makes game lag/desync to unplayable levels

What went wrong?
When playing with my friend’s Spriggan totem build (that focuses on summoning a lot of healing totems that poison on resummon/death) makes the game desync/lag to unplayable levels.
We tested him joining an instance and just running behind = no issue
As soon as he starts summoning totems = game becomes progressively unplayable, and 5-8 seconds later, complete lag, desync, cant move, cant attack, cant pick up stuff, health goes to 0 and dont die. when dead, he heals me and i’m dead but with life. etc. Just completely broken.

This is 100% reproduceable, through different days. Don’t have this issue with a friend playing necro army build.

Thanks!

1 Like

same bug since closed mp beta

so glad ive seen this as i have made the same build and have encountered these issues. everytime i reach about 100+ stacsks on a enemy with poison the game just goes nutty and becomes unplayable. i was having some serious fun with this build but now i know its the build i guess ill just have to go with the meta bear build instead that i changed from cos it was boring asf. please devs fix this issue as this build is one ive made myself and would like to continue experimenting with it

I thought it was just my connection or something, but I am playing a build that goes from swarmblade to spriggan over and over summoning the bug adds, healing totems and vines along with 1 -2 summon spriggans. It wasn’t too bad during the story, but once I got to monos I get huge lag desync before I can get to the end of the mono. I have been logging in, finishing a mono and then quitting when the problem is still there. I had no idea it was related to the specific build I was doing. I’ll have to try making a new character. It is a shame because this has been one of the stronger builds I’ve tried so far.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.