Movement + Skill

Coming mainly from D3, I would really feel painful not been able to bind on left click a skill AND the movement.

Let me explain.
In D3 you always bind an ability to left click of the mouse and then if you click on a mob the skill fires, but if you click on an empty area your character moves there.

I hope to see this in future because to me playing without feels very unconfortable.

You already can. If you click on the lmb icon and select the right icon (a wiggly line and sword) then select one of the 5 skills you have on your bar.

1 Like

I also come mainly from D3 and at the beginning I felt the same. But now Iā€™m very used to the system in Last Epoch and I find it far more comfortable. I played a bit of D3 this week and it felt very confusing and unfriendly because of this. I can take a little while to get used to it, but for me the Last Epoch way feels far better.

While you can do this already as Llama stated.

It just doesnā€™t make much sense here.
You rarely want to keep your movement skill on cooldown, just to go ā€œfasterā€.

Using the movement skill is a tactical decision most of the time and since all movement skill in LE at least have 3-4 seconds cooldown(without any cooldown reduction) if you would use it all the time you might not have it ready when you most need it.

1 Like

Huh? What are you referring to? Nobody talked about movement skills. Just movementā€¦ :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah i missinterpreted the OP a bit.

That comes from skipping over a post too fast :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.