Move to melee attack setting does not work with Jelkhor Blast Knife and Dentonating Arrow

The setting “Move to melee attack enemies that are out of range” does not work on Detonating Arrow when the skill is converted to melee through the Jelkhor’s Blast Knife unique.

3 Likes

I am experiencing this issue as well.

1 Like

I am also experiencing this. Could we please get a patch to fix this. This really does make this build unplayable. You have to manually go to the feet of the enemies. Bossing is very difficult trying to do this. With Jelkhor’s knife we need to move to the feet of the enemy when we click.

Instead we just sit there not close to anything swinging in air.

Thank you,
Jdubb :smiley:

ALSO, Extra skill points not showing. (would be a big deal except) points keep removing themselves from my build. then i dont know how many points i have to spend and where they got removed from. Please fix all the glitches with this build. It is incredibly fun to play.

don’t want this to be missed.

Bumping this up! Definitely need a fix on this. Build is so fun but this problem really breaks it.

Getting the same issue with just basic melee attacks.

I am having this issue with every melee skill I’ve tried

When I first click an enemy that is out of melee range I will move and attack them. If I do not let go of the melee attack button and move my cursor onto a new target, I will not move to attack them. Once I let go of the skill button and press it again it will then move me into melee range and attack. It appears as if the skills are only checking to see if I am in melee range when the button is first pressed. You either need to release the button and repress it to have it recheck or to move while attacking by using a force move key. I’m not sure if this is a bug or if that is how melee combat is meant to be, but I expected the skills to check for melee range without needing to repress the key.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.