Move or Attack resetting between sessions

Detailed description:
After setting my left-click action to be “Move or Attack” on the skill in the “R” slot, the behavior works correctly until I close the game and reopen. At that point, the setting has been reset, and I have to configure it again.

This looks like it was reported last year as well, but I didn’t see a resolution before the topic was closed.

What were you doing at the time?
Playing the game, closing the game, and then coming back into to play

How consistently does this happen?
This behavior occurs 100% of the time.

Operating System:
Windows 10

Yeah, this is a known issue (unfortunately).

Thank you for the reply. Is there a “known issues” list I can refer to next time? I didn’t see one, but I wasn’t looking that hard either.

Unfortunately not (it would probably require too much effort on the devs end to keep it current taking away their time from more useful things, like fixing the bugs. You can search the bug forum though.

Thanks! We’ve got it recorded internally.

My pleasure. Having spent a couple of decades building software, I know how important a “good” bug report is. I’m hoping you’re getting lots of those and not so many of “This doesn’t work the way I expect it to. Fix it,” types. :grin:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.