Mountain Beneath: No indication of Falling Rock

So I’m not fully sure if this is a bug or not, but it most certainly feels like it as it seems kind of weird that everything else in the game is giving indications while Mountain Beneaths falling rocks can ramp to have little to zero reaction time given AT ALL. Towards the end of this clip you’ll see the 2nd to last one give little indication while the last one just straight up falls on me without anything there at all and I just happen to dodge it.

The video: LE 1.0.1 Mountain Beneath, Falling rocks

3 Likes

im getting pretty sick of this too

Fight is impossible because of this on T4. Can fight any boss but this one, get one shot from rocks with zero indication.

It’s very frustrating

Also facing this issue. Dying as the teal circle indicating falling rocks appears, making dodging impossible.

Since this has been posted 24 days ago, and I still get one shot by falling rocks, this seems to be an issue. You figure after two patches they might address this.

I am having the same issue. This Boss is why harder than it needs to be compared to the other bosses. It is very frustrating since I need the items from this boss for my build.

Same here. I assume the only way people are reliably able to farm this is going with ridiculous ward builds.