Most efficient way to respec/re-level skills?

Just wondering if there’s an efficient way to re-level skills if I’m respecing a build to use a different skill. Currently I continue playing as I would normally. Is there a better way?

If you really wanna shoot for effeciency playing arena is the best way, this only works if you have spare arena keys though, so on your first character that’s not an option.

But since arena scales with your level, you can share arena keys via teh stash on normal characters and could use this method at any point of your progression.

Other than that there is no real super secret strategy.

Thanks for that. I’m not very good at Arena right now, but I’ll keep practicing.

Arena is not particularly hard, especially the early waves.
The amount of exp does increase, so you definitely should try to level your skills in one run as far as you can reach.
But as soon as things starts getting too hard you could leave and start a new arena (especially for hardcore). But since there is no death penalty currently in place, just pushing until you die is a totally valid strategy in softcore.

Also depending on the scope of changes and respecs, you might want to no respec too many skilsl at once.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.