Moonlight Shrine problem

Can someone tell me if I am doing something wrong here.

I opened it as a bug, but basically I ran through coral sands got the fragment, and now can’t place it…and also can’t move on to the lagon fight.
There is one fragment already placed…which I did not do…unless by mistake. But the game is telling me I need to place it on one of the altars as if I still have the fragment. If I go to the other areas the minimap just directs me back to the shrine with the blinking circle as if I have a fragment and did not place it.

I have tried placing it on the ones that are empty and on the one where there was one. And nothing. Not sure how to move past this. Has anyone else seen this?
I have done this in the past with no issues on 2 other characters.

Please help if you know what is wrong.
Thanks in advance. I did search for it in the forums…but nothing came up.

Try having steam validate your files first. It could be a corrupted file. If not, at least you’ve eliminated one possibility.

1 Like

Just did this, and it is still the same.

Are you playing offline? As in the true offline client? If not, try using the in-game bug report tool. That sends a bunch of data for the developers so they can figure out what’s going on.

Ultimately, if going back doesn’t fix it, you can ask for someone to take you to the next waypoint as a way to bypass this.
If you’re playing offline, I don’t know if you can get past it other than editing your save and activating the next waypoint.

No online.
So grouping can bypass this part?

Just did the bug report ingame also.

Yeah, just ask for someone to take you to the next waypoint and it will bypass the quest.

1 Like

Yeah I tried this about 15 times only for everyone to ignore it. Guess I am stuck waiting on the devs.
Thanks for the answers though.

Are you on legacy or cycle? If you’re on legacy usually people are helpful with that. And if not I can login and do that for you.
Other than that, try asking a few times now and then. Just log in, ask, wait a few minutes and then switch to another character until you get this fixed.

1 Like

I’m on Cycle.
I would appreaciate it if you did. But no rush I can still run the echoes. Just the story is stuck.

I’ll keep asking in-game in the meantime.

Sorry, I only have legacy characters.
So yeah, you need to keep asking every now and then. Try explaining your situation as well, maybe someone will go out of his way if they understand the condition you’re in.

1 Like

@Irres169
Hey, still stuck?
If so, I can help with the waypoint stuff, just added you on Steam

1 Like

Hey thanks, no I have not progressed, I jumped off the game yesterday had other stuff to do.
I will be back on today. Have accepted your friend request, so will DM if I see you in the game.

@F0lk thank you, someone in game helped me past the point. But I appreciate the willingness to help.
Timing has been hell the past few days was only on for like 40 minutes or so and at weird hours.

1 Like

You tagged the wrong @F0lk :smiley:

2 Likes

Fixed

Hey you doppelganger!!! hahaha

@Irres169 Nice! Glad you could make it

1 Like