Monolith Overhaul

Can’t wait for the patch, looking forward to losing many hours here

1 Like

For me the first thing that came to mind was 3.13 atlas passives. Those were incredibly popular because of the early horizontal progression. Instead of grinding vertically to A8+alch+chisel+sextant+vaal+scarab+100% Delirium, you could target farm rewards in one region even at A1. “Mid-term goals and rewards” feel like an even bigger deal in LE because of separate mono progression per character. It means we can experience endgame progression even if we reroll a lot.

PoE who?

Back on topic, omg this is shaping up to be a hell of a few patches and new addiions.

Going to love these changes, yall have been showing off. Really looking forward to the new UI, new mobs, new bosses, and new loot filter functions. Time to put in some vacation time.

1 Like

Is new UI in this patch? I thought game “facelift” is next patch!?

You can check out this post where I’ve consolidated most of what we know is or possibly coming in the next patch. But yes, there have been several UI changes announced or teased over the past couple of months for patch 0.8.2.

1 Like

Finally made it over to the site to see the up dates looking crazy I’m new to the game ish did one full run and back to streaming it again on Saturdays not sure if I can share my twitch account but stop by on Saturday you will see me doing a spin to win haha but man can’t wait for the update

I can’t wait-- these changes look like they’re full of win

looks awesome

1 Like

I am so excited! Release the Patch now! :drooling_face:

1 Like

Looks fun enough, I just hope the Arena monolith is rare enough that I never have to take it. There’s a reason I never go into that mode and it bleeding into Monoliths is not something I’m looking forward to. I understand some like it, but I would have prefered those modes stay completely seperate.

Way to go! :heart:

Looks promising. Keep it up! :slight_smile: :wink:

1 Like

Sounds like really good changes. I’m also hoping for some optimizations for performance and Orian’s Eye drop rate buffs for next patch :slightly_smiling_face:

This looks so damn good. Really high quality changes that sound like it’ll be keeping the late game more interesting than it is now. As someone who will be experiencing my first big update with LE since starting, it sounds really promising for the future of the game with updates like this.

All those changes are awesome !

The scale of this patch is impressive. I’m quite new in the game but I had time to try the current monolith system, which is already interesting, and to discover to what depth you are pushing it… I am amazed ! :astonished:

Can’t wait to try this :slight_smile:
You are making a great game, no doubt on this !

That is impressive and awesome!
The game is already more than great, but you permanently push the limits and make it even greater! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

The tessellation looks to me that anyone who had built a powerful mix of 1x4 or 4x1 or 2x2 (depending) on their build) in the current game right now, will still be able to equip them.

They can then add in some 1x2 or 2x1 or 1x1 to fill in the gaps for their current “BiS” idols.

If that is a 1x5 idol, then we are porbably getting new 1x5 and 5x1 that we can chase, but when we get them we’d be forced to make strategic choices about the 4 that were previously BiS.

Does this sound correct?

You might want to check again…

But yes, there’s definitely going to be more choice/thought required in working out the best idols for any given build. Hopefully they will buff the 4x1 and 1x4 idols since we’re not going to be able to use as many.

1 Like

Poggers

This is going to be really intersting. I’m looking forward to it