Monolith Overhaul

Sounds like really good changes. I’m also hoping for some optimizations for performance and Orian’s Eye drop rate buffs for next patch :slightly_smiling_face:

This looks so damn good. Really high quality changes that sound like it’ll be keeping the late game more interesting than it is now. As someone who will be experiencing my first big update with LE since starting, it sounds really promising for the future of the game with updates like this.

All those changes are awesome !

The scale of this patch is impressive. I’m quite new in the game but I had time to try the current monolith system, which is already interesting, and to discover to what depth you are pushing it… I am amazed ! :astonished:

Can’t wait to try this :slight_smile:
You are making a great game, no doubt on this !

That is impressive and awesome!
The game is already more than great, but you permanently push the limits and make it even greater! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

The tessellation looks to me that anyone who had built a powerful mix of 1x4 or 4x1 or 2x2 (depending) on their build) in the current game right now, will still be able to equip them.

They can then add in some 1x2 or 2x1 or 1x1 to fill in the gaps for their current “BiS” idols.

If that is a 1x5 idol, then we are porbably getting new 1x5 and 5x1 that we can chase, but when we get them we’d be forced to make strategic choices about the 4 that were previously BiS.

Does this sound correct?

You might want to check again…

But yes, there’s definitely going to be more choice/thought required in working out the best idols for any given build. Hopefully they will buff the 4x1 and 1x4 idols since we’re not going to be able to use as many.

1 Like

Poggers

This is going to be really intersting. I’m looking forward to it

It’s not easy to get me excited about a game anymore. I’m 42, been playing games since pitfall on the atari. My love for rpgs started when I found Dragon Warrior and Final Fantasy on Nintendo back in the 80’s.

I just read this entire blog with my mouth open in wonder and kept thinking to myself, these guys get it! They are going to make that badass game we are all on the edge of our seats waiting for.

Those new forge models are so good

12 Likes

Looks incredible, thank you!

Welcome to the community.

1 Like

Yeah, everything was better back then. Even the universe had less entropy & was further from heat death.

Personally I blame the hipster kids like @Heavy.

5 Likes

Thank u for a beautifull birthday present… So this is what u meant something like delve from poe is comming in monolith. Its an amazing concept, if this is what i think it is it is the best endgame system than in any atpg so far at lrast for me.
Keep up the amazing work

OK This looks so insanely amazing as an end game update! This badger is mighty excited :smiley:

I’m in agreement with you. It took me a while to get my head around how different of a world it is now. But I think I managed to bridge the gap well enough to be technically adept, but I’m still grounded enough in the old ways I won’t go full cyborg.

This looks great and I can’t wait to try it!

How about a super duper mighty unique idol that takes ALL (24?) slots? Something else to chase.

This looks great - I can’t wait to give it a whirl!
Thank you EHG for regularly keeping us in the know.

And it should indeed be aptly named ‘The Super Duper Idol Of Might’ :muscle:t3:

2 Likes

Dear god!

These changes looks amazing.
As a depressive aspie it’s really hard to get me excited for anything, and yet you managed to do just that :slight_smile: