Monolith Lagon melee claw attack

Is there a way to see it coming? I don’t see a telegraph at all, and my char just moves way to slow to move out of the smash once he starts the animation. I had some nasty mods on the echo fight and eventually one of the claw smashes just oneshotted me :frowning:
If it was telegraphed like the storms, it would be totally ok, but like this it feels like a gear check: you can either take the hit or you go back to gathering gear before doing this fight.

Is movement speed required as I seem to be moving too slow quite often to move out of other attacks that are properly telegraphed?

If I remember well you see Lagon lifting his claw and at that moment, you should move. Yes, for a slow character this can be a pain, it is highly recommended to have a good movespeed against Lagon.

Movement speed is pretty important against lagon… that or a movement skill to jump/tele out of the way for most of his attacks.

No movementspeed is not requried to dodge his slam and stab attack. (or any of this attacks)

But the more movementspeed you have, the bigger the window to react of course.

Here you can see what he is doing exactly:

Timestamp is for the thrusting/stab attack and on 17:50 you can see the slam

2 Likes

That is an awesome vid to learn from, thx!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.