MoF Timeline confusion

I just completed the level 62 timeline in MoF, got the lance shard sword, and it sent me to the Level 75 timeline. But I see a level 68 timeline (Black Sun?). I’m level 68 and probably should be doing that one, I think.

I didn’t see any way to get there. I looked at level 55 again and see that I have to complete another quest there? Is that what opens up the level 68 timeline? This is confusing. I can’t remember seeing anything about that when I completed the first timeline and got sent to level 62. So do I go back and run the level 55 echoes until the quest echoes open up again? Why doesn’t it open up from 62? Or does it? I am so confused.

in level 55 time-line at last quest echo you have two choices after defeating the boss to unlock the possible paths. this is also the case in some other time-lines.

2 Likes

Does it make any difference gamewise if I missed the level 68 timeline? Do I need to do it for progression reasons? If so, can I unlock it somewhere else?

it has some good blessing that may fit your build. you cant unlock it elsewhere.
here is an overveiw of the timelines, their requirements, blessings etc

2 Likes

I’m going to try running the level 55 timeline again and see if quest echoes open up a second time around. Maybe they won’t, but I’m going to try.

of course they will. you can run them how often you want to grind for blessings or chase boss uniques.

2 Likes

You can run the monoliths as many times as you want to get better/more useful blessings.

2 Likes

Thank you all. I just killed the Abomination again on the 11th or 12th echo and opened up the level 68 timeline. It kind of makes sense now, but for a newer player you kind of think you want a normal progression and go from 55 timeline to 62 and then to 68. I didn’t understand there’s no other way to get to 68 after 62 except to go back to 55. Anyway, thanks again. It’s all good.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.