MoF Lagon phase 2 moon beam bug

Gameplay clip of issue

From my perspective Lagon is not supposed to be engaged and or casting attacks while the player is fighting tentacles and once you transition back up top he comes back out of the water giving the player a realistic amount of time to react or dodge mechanics. I’m assuming this isn’t an intended part of gameplay, because Lagon has a 1-2 second cast time for moon beam and instantly had it ready for me before I could even move my character during phase shift. Could you guys look into this please? Thanks

Yeah, not sure it’s a bug, but I died in a similar way (to an eye beam). It would be good if Lagon was prevented from casting any of his attacks on the upper area while the player was on the lower area.

I do agree that Lagon should not be aggroed during lower arena phase and think it’s worth addressing. I received some advice that I should be positioned lower to the arena before getting teleported back up, but that seems counter intuitive to the objective of killing tentacles. As seen in clip I was in middle of map more or less before teleport, but did kill a tentacle closer to the top prior to that which I guess aggroed Lagon.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.